- A 1950 Jaguar XK120 from the Jaguar Classic Collection that recently competed in the 1000 Miglia Experience UAE is now available for purchase as a ‘Works Legend’.
- Jaguar Classic supported the inaugural 1000 Miglia experience in the UAE, where it also sponsored the official awards dinner.
- The rare roadster was driven by the impressive Mohammed Al Muhaini ( @Q8Stig ) and Matthew Bailey, Senior Business Development Manager for Jaguar Land Rover Classic.
- Full details of the uniquely crafted XK120 open two-seater (OTS) taking part in the event can be found on Jaguar Classic’s Work Legends website: www.jaguarlandroverclassic.com/approved-vehicles/
- The 1000 Miglia Experience UAE was open to 100 owners of historic vehicles, and saw participants drive through all seven emirates.
- British model and Jaguar enthusiast, David Gandy, also competed, driving his XK120, which Jaguar Classic had restored to a unique specification in 2019.
- Jaguar Classic’s Works Legends program offers a selection of stunning, pre-owned classic vehicles, expertly sourced globally, fully certified with a 12-month unlimited mileage warranty.
- Customer inquiries should be directed to: www.jaguarlandroverclassic.com+44 (0) 2476 566 600, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For regular updates from Jaguar Classic, follow the official. @jaguar.classic Account on Instagram
28 December 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates: A rare XK120 from the Jaguar Classic Collection is now for sale from Jaguar Classic Works in Coventry, England, after successfully completing the inaugural 1000 Miglia Experience UAE. The 1950 Jaguar XK120 open two-seater is offered as an approved works legend and is finished in a black soft top with cream and a biscuit and red interior.
The immaculately restored example has been carefully maintained since joining the Jaguar Classic Collection, and once belonged to Stuart Lightfoot, founder member and competition secretary of the Jaguar Drivers’ Club, founded in June 1956. was
Specialists from Jaguar Classic Works prepared the vehicle for the 1000 Miglia Experience UAE – the first time the iconic motoring event has been staged outside Italy – and Jaguar Classic supported the challenge as a sponsor of the official awards dinner at the Emirates Palace. . XK was run by content creator and influencer Mohammed Al Muhaini ( @Q8Stig ) and Matthew Bailey, Senior Business Development Manager, Jaguar Land Rover Classic. This XK120 OTS finished 25/100 overall, and 13th.Th In his class, and the entire competition between 4 required no technical assistance.Th And 8Th December and launched in Dubai.
As part of Jaguar Classic’s partnership with the 1000 Miglia Experience UAE, the Jaguar C-type and D-type Continuation models were showcased for the first time in the UAE, including the event’s awards ceremony.
Matthew Bailey, Senior Business Development Manager, Jaguar Land Rover Classic said: “The Mille Miglia is an iconic race and it was a real honor to take part in the inaugural 1000 Miglia Experience UAE with a beautiful vehicle built for the event by our experts at Jaguar Classic Works. The unique XK120 has a real pedigree and now Available for purchase through our Works Legends program, it promises to be a fantastic investment for one of our clients.
The 1000 Miglia Experience UAE was open to 100 owners of historic vehicles, including historic vehicles, Mille Miglia racers and modern-day contemporary icons. It was held between 4 with four stages between Dubai and Abu Dhabi.Th And 8Th December’s popular event was a new celebration of car culture for the region. The 1000 Miglia UAE is the largest classic motorsport event ever held in the Middle East, with participants experiencing an incredible drive through the seven emirates.
The event was divided into three categories. the 1000 Miglia class (1927–1957), honoring the vehicles that participated in the original event; Jubilee Class, for cars built up to 1971 (the founding year of the United Arab Emirates); And a class of contemporary icons for modern vehicles.
Also in attendance was British model and lifelong Jaguar enthusiast David Gandy. 1954 Jaguar XK120Refurbished in 2019 by Jaguar Classic, the engine is finished in solid black with an Aged Saddle Tan leather interior in a unique mesh design.
Works Legend Vehicles
The Works Legends program offers a unique selection of stunning, pre-owned classic vehicles, expertly sourced from around the world. Fully certified by Jaguar Classic, each vehicle comes with a 12-month unlimited mileage warranty and lifetime history, comprehensively checked and developed by the team at Jaguar Classic.
The 1950 XK120 for sale by Jaguar Classic is ready for other endurance rallies after its exploits in the Mille Miglia and is on the Registro – the official list of certified and accepted vehicles for the famous race, valid until 2023. will be paid.
Compassionate upgrades include a Brantz Professional digital rally timer, Bremont mechanical rally timer, four-point harnesses and fire extinguishers. It is also prominent. Classic and sports car 40 of the magazineTh Anniversary issue, in April 2022, where it appeared on the front cover.
The XK120 is one of a select few XK series cars available from Jaguar Classic, the world authority on these models, with the ability to service and restore the vehicles using original archive drawings and techniques.
The XK120 was introduced at the 1948 London Motor Show and was produced from 1948 to 1954. About 200 examples were built with aluminum before re-tooling to steel in the 1950s. in 1952 and 1953 respectively.
An additional example of Jaguar Classic stock includes a stunning. Ex competition 1953 XK120, matching the Suede Green interior in Suede Green. The car was originally owned by a keen rally driver before changing hands and competing in the XK Register racing series. After four decades in storage, a full chassis-off restoration to FIA specification has been completed and is now ready to resume its competitive career.